Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adore this identity!




I'm showing this Adore identity paired with my calendar design to show how my corporate work and personal work influence each other. The identity came first. I was so inspired and had so much fun that I took the design aesthetics and created an illustration style applying it to animals and plant life.
I'll tell you a little bit about how Adore came about: Tammy came to Blue Tricycle wanting a name, tagline, logo and identity system for her company. She wanted to reflect her personality and the kind of clients she worked with. Tammy also had an image board of sorts-a folder full of textures, illustrations, photos and objects. {Adore works with small companies and advertising agencies creating strategic development and project management services.}

2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Those cards are very unique..

We Blog Artists said...

Love the calendar!
Oh,I gave you a blog award, come to my blog to check it out! =)