Monday, February 2, 2009

A Fun Day of Painting for Kids



One of my main goals this year is to spend time with each of my kids doing art projects. At Simply Jane, it's easy to get started. Jane Elias has outlined playful images on stretched canvas, custom furniture and home decor. Here are the completed projects of my 10 year old, 7 year old and 5 year old. With Jane's techniques each painting has a unifying look. When the painting is finished and dry, simply use a sharpie marker to outline any areas that have lost their edge. Before using the sharpie, the flower the bird is holding had lost it's stem and the blue was a blob.

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Very nice...love their pictures. And I always loved spending time with my kids doing crafts when they were young...it's a special time and creates special memories you will always have.